That's right, in one week without any withdrawal symptoms. This is truly AMAZING.
Tell all your friends and family. For all those who have been trying to quit smoking but
have not been able to, NOW THERE IS REAL HOPE and a REAL SOLUTION.
CIGARETTE FACTS: (Did you know?)
- Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 different chemicals and at least 50 of them are known carcinogens (cancer causing in humans) and many are poisonous.
- Cigarette smoking is responsible for 30% of all cancer deaths. Smokers die not only of lung cancer, but also of cancer of the mouth, larynx (throat), esophagus, bladder, kidney, cervix, and blood (leukemia).
- 87% of all lung cancers are caused by smoking. Since 1987, lung cancer has been the #1 killer of women.
- Cigarettes are one of the few products which can be sold legally that can harm and even kill you over time if used as intended.
- Scientists claim the average smoker will lose 14 years of his life to smoking.
- Nicotine reaches the brain within 10 seconds after the smoke has been inhaled. It has been found in every part of the body and even in breast milk.
- Several active ingredients and special methods of production are involved in making sure the nicotine in a cigarette is many times more potent than that of a tobacco plant.
- Emphysema, a lung disease caused by inhaled toxins, has no cure. As the disease worsens, the sufferer is unable to take in enough oxygen on his own and he needs an oxygen tank to breathe.
- Sugar approximates to roughly 20% of a cigarette and many diabetics are unaware of this 'secret' sugar intake. Also, the effect of burning sugar is unknown.
- "Lite" cigarettes are produced by infusing tobacco with CO2 superheating it until the tobacco puffs up like expanding foam. The expanded tobacco then fills the same paper tube as "regular" tobacco.
- Smokers draw on 'lite' and menthol cigarettes harder (on average) than regular cigarettes causing the same overall levels of tar and nicotine to be consumed.
- Heavy smokers increase their chance of getting peripheral Vascular Disease (PVA). This results in narrower arteries to the arms and legs which results in pain due to decreased oxygen to the extremities. Pain killers have no effect on this type of pain. If the arteries to the extremity close up, the result is gangrene and the limb dies and needs to be cut off (amputated). In men PVD leads to erectile dysfunction (inability of the penis to get erect) due to decreased circulation to the penis.
- Each year passive (secondary) smoke causes 300,000 respiratory or lung infections in children younger than 1 ½ years. 15,000 of them must be hospitalized.
*Credit: California Department of Health Services.
This is truly an Amazing Breakthrough
You can expect to lose your desire to smoke after the first treatment.
- Within 24 hours of your last cigarette blood pressure and pulse rate start to normalize.
- Within 48 hours carbon monoxide levels in the blood return to normal.
- Within three days sense of smell and taste returns.
- Between 2 and 12 weeks after quitting circulation improves and lung function increases.
Don't let cigarettes continue to control, compromise, and shorten your life. TAKE
CONTROL, improve your health, feel better, increase your life span, and enjoy a better
quality of life.
What you previously thought was too hard to do can now be accomplished in ONE